Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I can see it so clearly now.....





The new windows were a huge improvement to the house this winter. From the few old pictures of the house that we have, it looks like we replaced windows that the house had in the 1920's! It was definitely time - we had a multitude of leaks, vents, and passages for unwelcome insects! The one picture of the house has the one new window compared to all the old ones. I need to take some pictures of the house now, with the new windows so you could see the before and after. I told Daniel one morning after we got the new windows that we had a new cardinal eating at the birdfeeder and that he was the brightest cardinal I had ever seen. He said it wasn't a new cardinal, I could just see it clearly through the new windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment